Monday, October 15, 2012

I'm bingeing

account for it? ... In the end who can take advantage of it?
Is, I secretly worried, Yinlang the sound rang in my mind: Contract!
Daileng in stupefied, the silver magic of sound continued sounded: a kind of, if not two of them, do you think I would be so fast that it will enhance the the Dajian realm it? Listening to Silver devil, then, I am more stunned, and in my surprise, silver magic continued: you can not replace a good helper! Paused, the silver magic continued: later, they all belong to you all, you can always borrow their energy, as a part of you, they can never be betrayed, as your hand can not betray your body. Yinlang of listening to, I asked: Yinlang I a chuckle: Then Yinlang then, a phoenix suddenly from my space jump, sky and I heard a long song in a mass of blazing red rapidly distributed, and two little guys firmly wrapped inside. and gradually squeeze the middle.
Feel the outside pressure, the two little guys vigilance to resist them, they are now too weak and small, impossible to resist too the strength into a phoenix, the three of us squeeze the paste together.
At the same time ... the sky, a phoenix red big to do, fierce mouth, a burst can not understand, but it is mildly melodious chirping, a Chi-white light lightning hit.
Loud noise, the red light through the body into the house, At the same time ... two things on his forehead.
?Respectively, a crescent-shaped, as well as a sun-shaped silver mark, it looks beautiful!
Fire Phoenix, tired voice said: I'm bingeing, this loss several ti

No comments:

Post a Comment