Saturday, June 9, 2012

boys basketball jersey and finally bought a small plastic bag

Go ahead.
The physics teacher also lectures on the podium, a low voice, hand gently took Rui Zhao look and asked, Wrong, last night I see her still alive, morning exercises morning, early study hall, I see her, did not notice her sick.
Glowing glowing took a day off. days is not healed. The reason is the squad leader, the last to go, then also lock the door. This effort method, the time of my junior high school also used a little effect, but I feel the effect is not large, is also a major test of the human spirit, now apart of the daily learning, I was quite in accordance with school system routines. stronger girl, people good student status is really hard to come by, not only in the classroom, also continued its efforts back to the bedroom.
Zhao Rui,north face osito fleece, the last time I fever in the city to buy some drugs, the effect should be more than we medical room cheap medicine, I did not run out, but also leaving a lot until after class, I went back to take up you take it to the Li Tongtong,boys basketball jersey, to see if there is no effect. Zhao Rui, how you can say I am? I like people? went directly to schools outside the bedroom does not what medicine I said a good drug but also went to town to buy, if I can move fast, one hour should have a back and forth.
The next class is a study hall, my squad leader Kuang class have nothing to free access to the campus, many students dream is hard to find, just a few people to have privilege, of course, be very careful when I access the familiar with the teacher found not so good. hastily came to the county's new drugs store, I asked the waiter, her help and asked several treatment of fever medicine, and finally bought a small plastic bag

No comments:

Post a Comment